Capital HS Ingersoll Stadium for Football
1302 North Street
Olympia , WA
- When traveling south on I-5 take exit 105B (Port of Olympia).
- After exiting, turn left on Henderson (first light) and continue back under the freeway.
- Continue on Henderson.
- The stadium will be on the right after passing Pioneer Elementary. Turn right on North Street, at the stop light, and continue to the Ingersoll parking lot.
- When traveling north on I-5 take the Port of Olympa exit, go around the "round-about" on Henderson.
- Continue on Henderson to North Street (you will see the stadium on your right just past Pioneer Elementary)
- Turn right on North Street and proceed to the Ingersoll parkingn lot.
Leaving the Stadium
- Due to potential congestion when exiting the North Street parking lot please note that I-5 may be accessed by turning either right, following North Street to I-5, or turning left, following Henderson to I-5.
- Please do not travel through neighborhood streets to aviod congestion on either North Street or Carolyn Street.
- Parking in the Ingersoll lot is limited to marked spaces only.
- If the Ingersoll lot is full continue on North Street continue to the Olympia High School North Street parking lot.
- Alternate parking is available at Pioneer Elementary and the Olympia High School lots located off Carlyon Street-- Access to these lots is off Carlyon (turn right off Henderson at Pioneer Elementary)
- Please remember, no parking on North Street, the church parking lot, or on neighborhood streets due to congestion in these areas
All team buses and vans should drop athletes off in the North Street Ingersoll parking lot . Buses and vans then should move to the Olympia High School North Street lot. After the match/meet athletes will be directed to the buses in that lot. No team bus or van parking will be allowed in the Ingersoll lot.