Open Enrollment for 2018-2019
Skyward is experiencing a state-wide outage. They are working to correct the issue but report that it will take several days to correct. This unfortunately will delay our open enrollment. Please be patient with us. We will update this message to notify you as soon as the issue is resolved and we can turn on open enrollment. Thank you for your understanding.
Currently Enrolling Year(s): 2017-2018
The Montesano School District processes new student enrollments online using the Skyward Family Access system. If you do not have a Skyward Family Access account, please select Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment. If you already have a Skyward Family Access account or have created a temporary account, please select New Student Enrollment.
For additional assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: During the enrollment process, you will have the opportunity to scan and attach the required documentation to the application. If you do not have access to a scanner, you may also bring copies of these documents to your child's school to complete the process. The following documentation is required to enroll a student:
- Child’s legal birth certificate
- Child's immunization records
- Child's withdrawal grades from previous school (Grades 7-12)
- Child’s unofficial transcripts from ALL previous schools (Grades 9-12)
Are you planning to enroll a child with the Montesano School District?
Here are a few things parents should know.
- Children must be five years old prior to September 1 to enter kindergarten.
- You will need a legal birth certificate for any child who is enrolling in the district.
- You will need to show proof that your child has been immunized against communicable diseases including measles, mumps, polio, etc. or provide a certificate of exemption signed by a licensed health care provider.
- Your child’s legal name (the name that appears on the birth certificate) will be used on all official school records.
Do you reside outside the Montesano School District boundaries?
- You are required to annually submit an Interdistrict Transfer Application for each child for approval.
Annual Student Information Update
An annual information update must be completed for all students currently enrolled in the Montesano School District. Detailed instructions will be mailed home in early August for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year.