Currently Enrolling Year(s):
The Montesano School District processes new student enrollments online using the Skyward Family Access system. If you do not have a Skyward Family Access account, please select Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment. If you already have a Skyward Family Access account or have created a temporary account, please select New Student Enrollment.
For additional assistance, please email email@example.com.
Please Note: During the enrollment process, you will have the opportunity to scan and attach the required documentation to the application. If you do not have access to a scanner, you may also bring copies of these documents to your child's school to complete the process. The following documentation is required to enroll a student:
- Proof of age; acceptable documents include, but are not limited to; birth certificate, passport, visa, Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Medicaid voucher, baptismal certificate, adoption decree or immunization record, hospital, or physician’s certificate (If you are unable to provide a document listed above, please contact your school office to review any other alternative documents).
- Child's immunization records
- Child's withdrawal grades from previous school (Grades 7-12)
- Child’s unofficial transcripts from ALL previous schools (Grades 9-12)
Are you planning to enroll a child with the Montesano School District?
Here are a few things parents should know.
- Children must be five years old prior to September 1 to enter kindergarten.
- You will need to provide proof of age for any child who is enrolling in the district (see acceptable documentation above).
- You will need to show proof that your child has been immunized against communicable diseases including measles, mumps, polio, etc. or provide a certificate of exemption signed by a licensed health care provider.
- Your child’s legal name
- Do you reside outside the Montesano School District boundaries?
- You are required to annually submit an Interdistrict Transfer Application for each child for approval.
Annual Student Information Update
An annual information update must be completed for all students currently enrolled in the Montesano School District. Detailed instructions will be mailed home in early August for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year.
2018-19 Annual Student Information Update will be open for returning students on Monday, August 13, 2018. At this time Food Service Applications and Fee Services will not be available. We will update as soon as these are available.