Annual Student Information Update
(The office will be closed for summer break beginning June 28, 2017. The office will open at 8:00 AM on Monday, August 21, 2017. Registration will open on August 14, 2017.)
We are once again using online registration for all returning students, including incoming seventh graders. We hope registration will be easier this year and will continue to make improvements every year. We will not be sending registration forms home.
Registration will open on August 14, 2017.
Updating your student's information is required before your child comes back to school on August 30, 2017.
What you need to do
- Log into your Skyward “Family Access” account and complete the information update process.
- Update your contact information (i.e., address, phones, emergency contacts) for the 2017-2018 school year. There will be health information, privileged campus information (9-12 grades only), fundraising information, medical waiver, etc. The handbook will also need to be read and acknowledged by both parent and student.
- Students will also need to log in using their own ID & password to complete their part of this process. They will be able to print out their schedules and view their locker assignments.
We understand that not everyone has access to the internet. We have computers available that can be accessed by parents on Monday, August 21st and Tuesday, August 22nd between the hours of 9:00AM-11:00AM. Timberland Library also has internet access available.
If you do not remember your password, need it reset or just need assistance with Skyward regarding registration, you can leave a message at (360) 249-1635 or email email@example.com . The phone and email will be checked throughout the summer.
Students will not need to come in before school starts, as they will be completing all of their forms online. Any schedule changes, if necessary, will be made after Labor Day weekend. Students can see the Counseling Center after September 5th for such inquiries.
Lockers were assigned in June and when a student logs in to complete their part of this process, they can view their schedule and locker combination. If a student didn’t get a locker in June, they can come into the office after August 21st to have one assigned to them.
In addition to updating your information, we would like you to log in and pay fees and fines with a debit/credit card, as well as put money on their lunch accounts. We do accept cash and checks in person.
If you need to purchase a PE uniform, you can do so in the “Bulldog Web Store.” In addition, there are other items to purchase on the Web Store and we will add items throughout the year.
Seventh Grade Orientation for students and parents - Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 6:00 PM*
Seventh grade orientation night is scheduled for Thursday, August 24th at 6:00PM. You can take a look at where your child’s classrooms are located; meet the Principal, Assistant Principal, Counseling office staff, office staff and other staff members. You can also take care of athletic papers required for your student to participate in a sport. The 7th grade students will receive copies of their schedules at this time and will also receive locker information so they can practice their combinations. This is an important night for you and your 7th grader and we strongly urge you and your student to attend.
- All fines and fees from last year need to be paid in full before the new school year begins. If you have any questions, please give us a call at the school.
- The office will open at 8:00 AM on Monday, August 21, 2017.
- If you are planning to participate in fall sports, you must purchase an ASB card before you can participate. The cost for the 2017-2018 ASB card is $35.00 for both junior high and high school. For your convenience, it may be purchased online. If you would like to purchase a 2017-2018 yearbook, this must be purchased through Jostens. The school will not be accepting payments for yearbooks. The link is: http://www.jostens.com/yearbooks/high-school-yearbooks.htmls, and is accessible on your registration page.
- All high school fall sports will begin on Monday, August 21, except football. High school football will begin on Wednesday, August 16.
- School starts on Wednesday, August 30, 2017. School pictures will be taken on Wednesday, September 6, 2017.
Dates to Remember:
August 14, 2017 Skyward “Family Access” Registration Opens
August 16, 2017 HS Football Practice Begins
August 21, 2017 Junior/Senior High School Office Opens (8:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
August 21, 2017 All other High School Sports Begin
August 24, 2017 7th Grade Orientation (6:00PM) in the MHS Commons
August 30, 2017 First Day of School (online registration must be complete) 8:20 AM
September 4, 2017 No School – Labor Day
September 6, 2017 School Pictures
September 13, 2017 MHS Open House Night (6:30PM)