2016-15 "Current" Student Registration
(The office will be closed for summer break beginning June 30, 2015. The office will open at 8:00 AM on Monday, August 24, 2015. Registration will open on August 1, 2015.)
We are once again using online registration for all returning students, including incoming seventh graders. We hope registration will be easier this year and will continue to make improvements every year. We will not be sending registration forms home.
Registration will open on August 1, 2015.
Online registration is required before your child comes back to school on September 2, 2015.
What you need to do
- Log into your Skyward “Family Access” account and complete the registration
- Update your contact information (i.e., address, phones, emergency contacts) for the 2015-2016 school year. There will be health information, privileged campus information (9-12 grades only), fundraising information, medical waiver, and ethnicity data information required by either the school or the State of Washington. The handbook will also need to be read and acknowledged by both parent and student.
- Students will also need to log in using their own ID & password to complete their part of registration. They will be able to print out their schedules
We understand that not everyone has access to the internet. We have a computers that can be accessed by parents on August 24, 25 & 26 between the hours of 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Timberland Library also has internet access available.
If you do not remember your password, need it reset or just need assistance with Skyward regarding registration, you can leave a message at (360) 249-1635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The phone and email will be checked throughout the summer. After registration is complete, this email address will no longer be used.
Students will not need to come in and register as you will be completing all of their paperwork online. However, if a student needs a schedule change, has no internet access for the family or any other questions, we have set aside August 24, 25 & 26 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM as times for them to come in and get assistance from the staff.
Lockers were assigned in June and when a student logs in to complete their part of the registration process, they can view their schedule and locker combination. If a student didn’t get a locker in June, they can come into the office on the above referenced days to get one assigned to them.
In addition to updating your information, we would like you to log in and pay fees and fines with a debit/credit card, as well as put money on their lunch accounts. We do accept cash and checks in person.
If you need to purchase a PE uniform, you can do so in the “Bulldog Web Store.” The cost for uniforms this year is $14.00. In addition, there are other items to purchase on the Web Store and we will add items throughout the year.
Seventh Grade Orientation for students and parents - Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 6:00 PM*
Seventh grade will still have an orientation night. You can take a look at where your child’s classrooms are located, meet the Principal, Assistant Principal, Counseling office staff, office staff and other staff members. You can also take care of athletic papers required for your student to participate in a sport. This is an important night for you and your 7th grader.
- All fines and fees from last year need to be paid in full before the new school year begins. If you have any questions, please give us a call at the school.
- The office will open at 8:00 AM on Monday, August 18, 2014.
- If you are planning to participate in fall sports, you must purchase an ASB card before you can participate. The cost for the 2015-2016 ASB card is $35.00 for both junior high and high school. For your convenience, it may be purchased online. If you would like to purchase a 2015-2016 yearbook, this must be purchased through Jostens. The school will not be accepting payments for yearbooks. The link is: http://www.jostens.com/yearbooks/high-school-yearbooks.htmls, and is accessible on your registration page.
- All high school fall sports will begin on Monday, August 24, except football. High school football will begin on Wednesday, August 19 and junior high football begins on Monday, August 24.
- School starts on Tuesday, September 2, 2015. School pictures will be taken on Wednesday, September 9, 2015. Picture packets will be arriving in the mail prior to that date.
Dates to Remember:
August 3, 2015 - Skyward “Family Access” Registration Opens
August 24 2015- Junior/Senior High School Office Opens (8:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
August 24, 25 & 26, 2015 - Counseling Center Computer Available (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM)
August 24, 25 & 26, 2015 - Assistance from Counseling Center Staff (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM)
August 19, 2015 - HS Football Practice Begins
August 26, 2015 - 7th Grade Orientation (6:00 PM) in the MHS Commons
August 24, 2015 - All other High School Sports & Junior High Football Practices Begin
September 2, 2015 - First Day of School (online registration must be complete) (8:20 AM)
September 16, 2015 - Open House (6:30 PM)
September 9, 2015 - School Pictures