Library~Media Center Guidelines
- Books and E-Readers are checked out for a period of two weeks and may be renewed.
- Printouts from the library laser printer are no charge as long as they are for educational purposes (i.e. for research for a classroom project or assignment).
- The library has a wide variety of print and electronic resources available for student reading and research.
- Internet access and intranet space is available for all students who complete an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) form.
- The fiction, nonfiction and reference sections contain material appropriate for grades two through the college level.
The electronic and on-line resources include:
- Evolve, the school's automated card catalog
- ESD 113 Databases
- WOIS - Washington State career and college information database
Newspapers available include: